Description of Zaydo Potato Allah Loves Me:
Join Zaydo Potato and his sidekick Pepper in this simple rhyming story with a powerful message. Zaydo Potato counts the many wonderful blessings Allah swt has given him and finally arrives to the conclusion that it is impossible for Allah swt NOT to love him.
What makes the Zaydo Potato stories so special?
1. They are entertaining:
- fun content
- fun search for the hidden potato in every spread
- fun activities at the end of every story
2. They are educational:
- an islamic hadeeth or aya at the start of every story
- fun, educational activities at the end of every story to help children with (phonics, etc.)
- They are translated into Arabic
3. They contain positive messages of love and empowerment:
- Our characters model greatness by allowing our heroes to achieve success by conquering their struggles.
- Our characters ‘teach’ life skills like empathy and understanding.
- Our characters foster creativity and allow children to investigate right from wrong
4. The authors have passion and experience in education and design:
- Randa and Maz are two Muslim-American, fun-loving parents who aspire to educate, empower, and inspire Muslim children through the power of storytelling
- Randa holds a Masters of Education from the University of Pittsburgh with over 20 years teaching experience
- Maz is an experienced web developer/designer with a passion for art and great stories
5. They are well made and designed:
- carefully chosen font for children with dyslexia
- vivid illustrations
- quality paper and print
6. They are 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed:
We are dedicated to providing the best products to our customers. If you are not happy with our product for any reason at all, please get in contact with us and we will happily refund your order – no questions asked!