- To get a pre-purchase advice, you may post in the theme’s forum.
- To get a response more promptly, you are recommended to use our Ticket-system.
- We try to answer your questions within 1-10 hours. However, if any delay occurs, it doesn’t mean that we forgot about you. Some of the issues require testing and analyzing, so we can resolve it effectively.
- Please note! We do not provide support, if you do not have the purchase code.
- Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation.
- Support for third party software and plugins.
How to Use Our Support System
- In the ‘Item Details’ there is a clickable banner “Support Sys”, which leads you to tickets.
- Or you may simply follow this link: axiom.ticksy.com.
- Enter your purchase key and register in the system.
- To avoid a confusion, please use your own ThemeForest login in Support System.
- Fill out the ticket form.
meet our team
Our family loves the Zaydo Potato books! They're fun to read and we appreciate how they answer questions kids have in a way kids understand!
A great book. Well illustrated. Simple yet interesting and keeps my toddlers sitting to see what happens next. I especially like the questions at the end which you can go back and explore further with your kid.
We bought this book after enjoying the "Zaydo Potato: Allah Loves Me" so much. This one was just as enjoyable for us and our daughter. The theme of this book is a question that every child is bound to ask her/his parents. The story is easy to understand and written in a funny way. Looking forward for the third book in this series!